$117.95 (as of August 17, 2018, 8:38 am)
& FREE Shipping.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Every new copy includes access to the Companion Website.
Revised and updated with the latest statistics and recent developments, the fifth edition of Exploring the Dimensions of Human Sexuality addresses the many facets of sexuality, covering the biological, spiritual, psychological, and sociocultural dimensions. The authors are sure to present all information from both a factual and impartial view-point and encourage students discuss and discover their own perspective.
Throughout the text, students will find an emphasis on health and well-being based on the assumption that we are all sexual beings and that sexuality should be viewed in its totality. Students are urged to explore the varied dimensions of human sexuality and see how each affects their own personal sexuality, sexual health, and sexual responsibility.
New and Key Features of the Fifth Edition:
– Includes the latest statistics and recent developments in all areas of human sexuality
– Provides added end-of-chapter material and exercises
– Includes new reference and suggested resources
– Critical thinking exercises require students to think critically about how the multifaceted dimensions of sexuality relate to them
– Myth vs. Fact and Did You Know…Boxes discuss sexual myths and folklore, as well as high-interest information to engage students further
– Fully explores human sexuality from many levels –Biological, Psychological, Sociocultural