Amazon.com Price: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
$19.95 (as of 24/04/2019 23:25 PST- Details)
& FREE Shipping.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Usually ships in 24 hours
Vitamins are absolutely essential for a healthy pregnancy: before, during, and after. Expectant parents want healthy babies and to more easily navigate pregnancy’s many ups and downs. Problem is, standard prenatal vitamins don’t come close to meeting the needs of all women. Nutritional (orthomolecular) physicians have known this for decades. Many women would benefit from an abundance of nutrients during pregnancy and the
advantages are clear: healthy babies and happy moms.
Helen Saul Case has lifelong experience with nutritional medicine, having been born and raised with it her entire life. Still, she found pregnancy challenging, with new aches, pains, and amazing symptoms “I couldn’t have dreamed up if I tried.” It became all too clear that how to best use high doses of vitamins to safely and effectively address health issues was conspicuously absent from the scores of pregnancy health books out there. It’s time for a change!
Vitamins & Pregnancy: The Real Story is a comprehensive, yet easily readable nutritional guide to optimal health―for both you and your baby that tackles the topics other pregnancy books don’t, including:
• ?The many ways nutrition helps to ensure your baby’s best development in utero―with lifelong benefits for mother and child
• ?How vitamin C helps prevent birth defects, postpartum hemorrhages, and even stretch marks; vitamin E helps prevent miscarriage; magnesium helps cramping legs and sore, aching backs; and extra vitamin B6 alleviates morning sickness―without a prescription!
• Optimal vitamin and mineral intakes during pregnancy and breastfeeding
• What the research says about efficacy and safety
• ?Nutrition-based advice to help alleviate more than 35 pregnancy issues, from acid reflux and yeast infections, to postpartum challenges―including depression and losing weight